Friday, May 4, 2012

Baptism

Well, the baptism was a success, but the confirmation was not. The
investigator had a fever of 105 and still came to be baptized! Not a
lot of people would do that I tell you what. We visited him in the
hospital afterwards and gave him a blessing (he went straight to the
hospital after the baptism) all opposition was against us before the
baptism, ask me about it next week and I will tell you because I have
no time, again, to e-mail, I was too busy e-mailing everyone personal
e-mails :)

We have a bright future for our zone, we are feeling confident that we
can surpass our goals that we set and are feeling really good about it
right now. We have exchanges planned for tonight, hopefully all goes
well.

I got all of the pictures of everyone getting ready for the wedding;
know that I am super jealous, but am very happy for everyone at the
same time - especially Bree.

Anyways, I am out of time, I love you all and thank you so much again,
my e-mail next week will be better - even tho that is what I said last
week haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment