Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hello!

Hello!
 
It is so great to hear from everyone every week and seeing what goes on back home. I got the package mom and dad sent, thank you!! Oh, one thing really fast before I forget: if at all possible, send me that football clip where the coach has someone do a bear crawl all the way down the field, if you know what I am talking about. I can go into a little more detail if you need me to.
 
Transfers are next week. It is hard to believe it has already been six weeks, a lot of the members were surprised as well, but then again, due to Gen. Conf. and Stake Conference, we have only been to church a total of three times :) felt kind of weird I must say. I think that we will both be staying in this area for at least one more transfer, that would be nice :) but you never know for sure.
 
I finished my first mission journal the other night. I that was so weird. I was looking back over old entries and came across the last entry when I was in Whitehorse, man that one is awesome, it totally brought back the exact same feelings and thoughts I had at that moment in time. I am glad I filled it all out, it will definitely be a great reference for me in the years to come, one that I will visit often. I am actually starting to work on my curisve right now, man is it terrible; you have to start somewhere tho!
 
Our investigator who is on date for baptism is doing awesome, progressing, and seems to understand everything really well. I have to say, I am a bit nervous because his baptism is shortly after transfers, so if I get transferred I will not see him be baptized! But again, I think I am staying.
 
I finished the Book of Mormon again, for the third time on my mission. It should be more, but I do not read for the quantity, I read for the quality ;) I am also reading the bible right now too, currently in Leviticus, man that stuff is boring...but the history in it is awesome tho! I really enjoy reading from it :)
 
We were teaching another one of our investigators last week; as we were teaching him, he asked some great questions, some of which I would have been lost with had it not been for Butler being there. At some points in the lesson tho, I could definitely feel the spirit working thro me to answer some of his questions, I was even surprised with myself with some of the information I suddenly recalled when he would ask questions. It was funny actually, we successfully taught the Plan of Salvation - the second lesson - backwards, but it made sense to him, and that is all that matters :)
 
Time is short, sorry I cannot go into a lot of detail with everything. I love you and thank you again!
 
Love,
Elder Hartman1

No comments:

Post a Comment