Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Chess Champion

Hello family,

So, I do not have a whole lot of time to e-mail this week. We are leaving for Skagway at 2, for Zone conference. I am so excited!! :) Pretty much, we picked up 2 new investigators this week. We have a lesson set up with them on Wednesday and Saturday. Things are looking good here in Whitehorse, we are slowly but surely progressing. Oh, and I also beat a member at chess who is way super good the other day. We were over at their houz to do service, and it has been a goal of mine to beat him, so I challenged him after and I won! So happy :) anyways. I will let you know how Zone conference goes next week. Again, sorry about the short e-mail. Spent a little too much time golfing ;) hahaha, love you all! Thank you again for your support!! :)

Elder Hartman 1

No comments:

Post a Comment