Monday, April 18, 2011

Why He's the Golden Child

Hey mom,

I just wanted to thank you for always doing things for me even when I didn't thank you. I could never thank you enough for everything you have done for me. You would always clean up after me, wash my clothes, just take care of me and I would hardly ever thank you and I never could make up for all of those times. I just wanted you to know that I really love you and you are the best mom in the world! I will always love you. You are the best mother I could have ever asked for!!! I love you!

Love,
Elder Hartman1
 
 
Hey Elder Hartman2

I just wanted to thank you for coming up with such an awesome and incredibly theory-the Color Code. It has helped me so much already in my mission. I have learned myself so much better and more in depth than I could ever imagine! Thank you for working hard and coming up with this awesome theory. Thank you for disciplining yourself and working hard in order to make our family happy. Thank you for setting a positive example for me and showing me what I should do in life and how I can be happy. Thank you for being such an amazing father. Thank you for being yourself and putting on a mask. I know that you are yourself around everyone and I love how you never change for anyone. I hope that I can be half of the man you are. I love you dad. Thank you for everything you do and just being a positive example even when you are not trying to be. Your the best!

Love,
Elder Hartman1

No comments:

Post a Comment