Monday, April 18, 2011

Hello family!

Well, just another week here in Chester Valley. Still trying to wrap my mind around the new transfer. Oh well, it is where the Lord needs me right now and I will gladly stay.

So we are in the process of scheduling Nina's baptism now! The Bishop told us a while back that if we want to go ahead with Nina's baptism we can, even though it was not his choice in the first place but he just said whenever we want to. Elder Ashby and I have been praying about it for the last while now, trying to decide on a date. She is still doing strong. Sister Carol's health is still going down hill gradually. I tell you, she is the foundation of that family! She is the glue that holds them all together. She came to church yesterday! We were both really excited about that!
 
I love reading all of your testimonies and hearing about how all of your blessings you can relate back to your missions! It is funny how each one of your testimonies stand out at different times. I notice different parts during different periods of the transfer. Some speak out to me more than others and they always seem just right. Thank you so much for sharing all of your testimonies with me so I can help strengthen mine. It is exactly like mom and dad said; it is like building legos, you have to start one piece at a time and slowly put it together, at first, it is week and can break easily, but the more patience you have, the more you build it, the stronger it gets and before you know it, you got a foundation that will not break! Thank you so much for everything you do and continue to do! Seriously, you have no idea how much it helps me!

Oh, and I found a house that I can skype at on Mother's Day to! So you will get to see my beautiful face, not my body though because I am at 168 now!! I have almost gained 15 pounds, I am turning into a chub chub!! But thank goodness for this BEAUTIFUL weather because now we can start walking everywhere!!

I love you all, thanks again for all of your support, both friends and family!!

Love,
Elder Hartman1

No comments:

Post a Comment